This ultra-light pulley and rope clamp combo (only 80 g) from Climbing Technology was designed for work, rope climbing, rescue and self-rescue situations.
- for use with ropes EN 892 / EN 1891 Ø 8 ÷ 13 mm;
- spring operated cam for use as a rope ascender (fig. 1);
- sliding lock for use as a pulley (fig. 2);
- it allows the hauling of light loads (fig. 3);
- exceptional use with webbing 10÷16 mm, for positioning adjustment (fig. 4);
- developed to work on wet or dirty ropes as well.
Rope size: 8 - 13mm
Breaking strength: 20kN
CE Standards: EN 12278:2007