Abrasion resistant goatskin leather and durable wing thumbs optimize these driver gloves for the long haul, while 6″ gauntlet cuffs provide extra protection. A cut-and-sewn construction gives these gloves a close, dexterous fit, and their DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber / composite filament fiber lining provides 360° ANSI Level A4 cut protection and ANSI Level 4 puncture resistance. A Thinsulate™ lining keeps hands warm in temperatures down to -10°C / 14°F.
- DuPont™ Kevlar® / composite filament fiber lining provides 360° ANSI Level A4 cut protection and ANSI Level 5 puncture resistance
- Lined with Thinsulate™ for winter protection in temperatures down to -10°C / 14°F
- High tensile strength goatskin provides outstanding abrasion resistance
- Cut-and-sewn construction for an optimal, comfortable fit
- Wing thumb design for extra durability and comfort
- Extended gauntlet cuffs for added protection