High performance geometry. The eccentric geometry and fully-featured design of the Hitch Climber Eccentric is an evolution for the classic Hitch Climber system. It will advance your friction hitch earlier and fairlead your rope better for greater efficiency.
The optimized fairlead flairs direct rope towards the sheave and improve slack handling. Precision engineered to be very strong, light and rope friendly it has a striking design aesthetic. For friction hitch work positioning systems, whether with moving or stationary rope, it is the epitome of refinement.
- New pushing plates advance friction hitches earlier and more efficiently
- Optimized fairlead flairs
- Three hole rig plate facilitates wide range of positioning systems and neatly organizes connectors
- Hot forged and CNC machined aluminum side plates
- Large diameter high stiffness stainless steel axle assembly
- Large sheave with efficient roller bearing
- Corrosion resistant and tamper proof assembly
- Weight optimized design
- Available with DMM iD
- Patent pending