A compact, hi-tech safety helmet made to exceed global safety standards with exceptional protection from impact and penetration. The Kask Zenith X Helmet delivers more protection, comfort, durability, technology, and performance over the original Kask Zenith.
Standards: Z89.1 Type 1 Class E (Zenith) and Class C Protection against side, front and rear impacts Shock energy absorption capacity (Clauses 188.8.131.52 - front, 184.108.40.206 - lateral, 220.127.116.11 - rear) Penetration (clause 4.2.2) Retention system strength (Clause 4.2.3) Retention system effectiveness (Clause 4.2.4
- High visibility reflective material and colors
- Greater impact energy absorption
- High performance penetration protection
- Resistance to color degradation
- Designed with integrated slots ready for eye and face protection
- Advanced Chinstrap with 5 points of adjustment and a color coded buckle for added visibility
- Internal Shell: D CORE TECHNOLOGY Low density inner core for top impact protection
- HD Crown Protection: High density inner shell protection for all- around impacts
- Adaptive Fit System: Patented size adjustment system for secure, self adapting comfort. Double diameter textured center wheel with self adapting neck support and multi- directional adjustment system
- Inner Padding: attached with buttons
- Dry+ Liner: Moisture - wicking fabric with silver ion antibacterial treatment for enhanced comfort
- Material: HD Polypropylene for new Zenith X models
- Accessories: All backwards compatible with previous Zenith products.