* Item is not available for shipment to the United States.
The Petzl Avao BOD Fast is a fall arrest and positioning harness. Petzl built it for comfort in all situations. The X-shaped dorsal construction reduces pressure during long suspensions. It has a special structure that allows users to hang from the dorsal attachment point in case of a fall. A semi-rigid belt and leg loops provide the user excellent positioning. These are sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort.
The harness has numerous equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches. This feature allows a user to carry and organize their tools.
Adjustment of the harness is quick and practical. The waist belt and shoulder straps are equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles. The leg loops are equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and closing without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves.
- Ventral attachment point: connection of a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points: attachment of a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
Available in three sizes
- Size 0: Weight 2055 g, Waist belt 60-90 cm, Leg loops 45-65 cm, Stature 160-180 cm
- Size 1:
Weight: 2100 g, Waist belt: 70 - 110 cm, Leg loop: 45 - 65 cm
, Stature: 165 - 185 cm
- Size 2: Weight: 2180 g, Waist belt: 80 - 130 cm, Leg loop: 60 - 75 cm, Stature: 175 - 200 cm