The Silky Zubat is a lightweight telescoping pole saw. The oval-shaped aluminum alloy pole provides strength and allows for precise control. As Silky makes the poles from aluminum, it is possible to climb with the Zubat without additional machinery.
A 13-inch impulse hardened blade with razor-sharp teeth slices through green wood with surgical precision. The blade is also chrome treated, which gives it resistance to tree resin and allows easy cleanups. Two locking systems are included to assure the structural rigidity of Zubat's extended poles.
The spring loaded locking buttons and friction clamps work together to ensure rock-solid pole extension combinations. A great tool whether you are pruning and trimming in the arborist and forestry industry or at home in the garden.
- 1-extension 2-poles/sections telescoping pole saw model that extends to 11 feet
- Extension range is 6.6 feet to 11 feet (2,000 to 3,300 mm); maximum working reach is 16 feet
- 13-inch (330 mm) blade length; 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 3.05 pounds (1,380 grams) operating weight; 3.4 pounds (1,540 grams) weight with blade cover
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Comes with a plastic saw scabbard to cover the blade
Do not bring the pole saw within 50 feet (15.24 meters) of electric lines. Failure to heed this warning may result in injury or death by electrocution. Improper use of this product can cause fatal injury. Do not cut above your head, and always use proper protection when cutting.
The saw blade is very sharp, so do keep away from all body parts. Keep away from children. When not in use, be sure to cover the blade with the included safety cover. Neither Silky nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, importers, distributors or dealers will be held responsible for improper use.
** Please be advised that due to it's size and/or weight, this product does not qualify for free shipping **