Soppec Fluo Tree Marking Paint
SKU: SOP131300 Soppec
* Item is not available for purchase outside Canada.
FLUO MARKER® responds to many uses: marking trees for felling over the short and medium term, marking for thinning, temporary delimitation of stands or forestry plots, logs and timber awaiting sale, lumber inventories...
Properties of the FLUO MARKER tree marking spray paint
- High visibility, including from afar, when applied to any type of timber thanks to its fluorescent formulation
- Excellent performance and covering power without drips
- Marking duration: 1-2 years depending on the surface, application conditions and UV exposure
- Temperature range: -15°C to 50°C
- Drying time: approximately 5 min
- Aerosol cans, volume 650 ml / 500 ml net
- Manually or using our purpose-designed application equipment (forestry grip or SYLVAGUN aerosol gun), see accessories page.
- Before use (head up): shake vigorously
- After use: purge head down.
Health and safety
- Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
- No paint mist or drips during use.
- CLP labelling with a single pictogram.
Respecting Man and Environment: The Soppec Difference
- Soppec products are designed without CMR compounds (carcinogenic, mutagenic and toxic…) to reproduction substances of class 1A, 1B & 2 above 0.1%
- Without Hexan et Methanol, Toluen et Xylen
- Without heavy metals such as Lead (PB), Cadmium (Cd),…
- Without Environmental Hazard statement n° 412 : “toxic to aquatic organisms long-term damage to the ecosystem”
Learn More about the unique benefits of Soppec Paint HERE
Packaged 12 cans per case, the price shown is per can.
For large quantities, please contact us for a quote