The anticipation is over! The next evolution of the treeMOTION harness is here.
The treeMOTION evo convinces arborists all over the world of its quality, featuring
- NEW multiple bridge variations changed out as required
- Multi-color bridges for more safety
- more comfort due to a great range of movement,
- ergonomic comfort
- reduced pressure point due to multi-layer webbing layout
- color coded attachment hardware improves safety
- multiple options for approved/certified bridge attachment hardware
- replaceable back padding
- individual gear loops,
- great work positioning convenience and
- improved distribution of loads, as well as
- the use of premium quality materials
Different bridge options are available in different lengths:
- knotted rope bridge (125cm and 180cm)
- stitched rope bridge (40cm, 45cm and 50cm)
- webbing bridge (40cm, 45cm and 50cm)
The treeMOTION evo impresses with the high strength textile/plastic mixture used, top-notch hardware and exchangeable wearing parts.
Due to these exchangeable wearing parts the full service life of the harness can be optimally utilized.
The following parts can be exchanged:
- Rope bridges
- Hip-leg connection
- Comfort Back Padding
- Left and right leg loops
- Leg padding
- Gear loops
The treeMOTION evo can be enhanced by a suitable shoulder strap.
EN813:2008, EN358:1999, ANSI Z133-2017, ASTM F887-16, CSA Z259.1-05, AS/NZS 1891.1:2007