How many times have you been using poorly effective marking paints: paint dripping, breaking caps, paints that do not last in time or are not visible enough from near and afar...?
Soppec marking paints provide an effective and sustainable solution against all the hassles that professional workers in the forestry sector meet on a daily basis.
FORESTRY MARKING PAINTS WITH A STRONG REPUTATION
For more than 30 years, Soppec has been a European leader in its sector. Their products are durable, safe, easy to apply, and their ranges are often renewed to better meet the needs and expectations of users.
Soppec Forest paints have long been the premiere choice among foresters and lumber industry professionals in Europe.
A BRAND FOR MAN AND ENVIRONMENT
The Soppec brand is very attached to its eco-responsible paint manufacturer image. Unlike most of the competition, their products contain only a single CLP pictogram thus ensuring a respect of its users, but also of the environment.
- Soppec products are free from category 1A, 1B & 2 CMR substances (carcinogens, mutagens, etc) in a concentration higher than the legal threshold of 0.1%.
- They are formulated without hexane and methanol, toluene and xylene.
- Free from heavy metals, lead (P), cadmium (Cd), etc..
- Without the hazard to the environment pictogram, Environmental Hazard No.412: “harmful to aquatic organisms”, and without long term adverse effects on the ecosystem.
- Our labels comply with the current European regulations in force, EC no. 1272/2008 and adaptations (CLP regulations- Classification - Labelling -Packaging (EC no. 1272/2008).
The International Coatings Care commitment
SOPPEC was one of the leaders to introduce in France the Coatings Care international program in the 1990s. This program has now been implemented in more than ten countries such as Canada, Brazil, Japan, Australia, USA and France.
Its signatories commit themselves to control the impacts of their activities on health, safety and the environment. All of them adhere to genuine ethics of responsibility.
The QSE-certified management system
The QSE integrated management system is based on three certifications :
ISO 9001 : for Quality
ISO 14001 : for the Environment
OHSAS 18001 : for Health and Safety
In these three complementary fields, the Soppec approach is based on analyzing and preventing risks, on-going improvement of performances, compliance with regulatory requirements and customer satisfaction.
The triple certification has been renewed successfully every three years since 2004.
- All aerosols are formulated in accordance with the rules of our triple certification.
- Products can be used down to very low temperatures, thanks to the high pressure (5 bars) cans and the specific propellant gas used.
- Guarantee that 100% of the paint will come out of each can due to special propellant gas used giving it an economic edge
- Cans are on average 20 - 25% larger than competitive brands
- All forestry products are used head-up
- Soppec owns a revolutionary patent: the TP cap! This cap offers incredible resistance to falls, enables a clear and precise paint diffusion and protects against accidental tripping. This is the perfect solution for the safety of users.