Are you an experienced arborist who loves the industry, loves gear, and enjoys talking to, and helping your fellow Arborists become better professionals? Are you looking for opportunities that would allow you to convert your experience into a less physically demanding position while still remaining active within the arborist community?
If this is you, then look no further!
Arborist Technical Advisor - Retail Store
Universal Field Supplies – The Arborist Store is looking for energetic and customer focused individuals, to join our team as Arborist Technical Advisors in our Mississauga and Port Coquitlam retail stores.
What will you do?
- Reporting to the Store Manager, the Arborist Advisor function is to offer excellent customer service in order to foster and develop a loyal clientele and create a positive shopping experience.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
- Identify customer needs and advise them on the products we carry and their applications
- Ensure sales floor is clean and well organized
- Enter orders into the system, and collect payment
- Perform a variety of administrative duties including answering phones, invoicing and inventory management
- Assist with shipping and receiving as required
- Attend industry tradeshows, demonstrations, TCC’s and promotional events
- Contribute to a positive and inclusive work environment
What will you bring?
- A good understanding of the arboricultural industry
- Genuine product knowledge and dedication to stay informed on trends and developments within the arborist industry
- Ability and openness to learn about and share expertise on products and trends to fit customer’s needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic with a positive, energetic approach and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team-based environment
- Sales experience an asset
- Must be available to work on weekends
What’s in it for you?
- As part of a small Sales team, ongoing support and resources to ensure your success in this role
- A fun, family-oriented culture with an entrepreneurial mind-set that encourages you to take ownership of your role and effect change
- Competitive compensation
- A comprehensive benefit package
- Opportunity for development, growth and career advancement
- Staff discount on the gear you purchase for yourself
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
If you are interested in joining a company that builds its business around the needs of its customers, we encourage you to contact us today!
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org