-Minimum $500 Purchase to qualify
- Maximum funding of $10,000
- NO Payments required for 90 days
- NO interest will accrue until AFTER the 90 day deferral period however you are free to make payments at any time without penalty. If the loan is paid in full within 90 days, you will not incur ANY interest.
- An interest rate of 14.99% will apply to any remaining balance AFTER the 90 day deferral period.
- You will have up to 60 months to pay off the balance in full. A minimum monthly payment will be required after the 90 days, similar to a low interest credit card, but you can set up automatic payments in any amount greater than the minimum that you choose and can adjust this at any time.
-Minimum $500 purchase to qualify
- Maximum funding of $10,000
-Total purchase price is divided into 12 equal Monthly payments though you are free to make additional payments or pay off the loan at any time without penalty
- 0% Interest applies to this loan type
The financial institution funding our payment plans charges consumers the following one time fee on all loans:
- A financing fee of $49 applies to any purchases ranging from $500 - $4,999 Canadian Dollars
- A financing fee of $99 applies to purchases ranging from $5,000 - $10,000 Canadian Dollars
An additional one time, administrative fee of 4% is charged by The Arborist Store on the 12 Equal Payment Plan ONLY. This is the result of a significantly higher vendor transaction fee that we are charged when extending an interest free plan.
Any applicable fees will be rolled into the total being financed. You will not be required to make any payments at the time of purchase.
1) Use the links below to complete the application form and get a credit decision on the spot. No obligations, no commitment, and the application process has no effect on your credit rating.
2) Based on your credit approval, determine what you would like to purchase and give us a call or visit one of our store front locations to place your order (financing cannot currently be applied to online orders). Please let our staff know that you have completed the initial pre-approval so that they can pull it up in the system. If you would like to change the Plan type you may do so at this time, without it having any bearing on your approval.
3) Once your invoice total has been determined, our staff will prepare the Financing Agreement and send it to you electronically to complete.
4) Once you have received the financing agreement, you will have to sign it electronically, verify your identity, and set up your automatic payments.
Banking info can be provided in the form of a void cheque, OR you may use the financial institution's secure portal to sign in to your online banking.
Please note that if you opt to provide a Void Cheque, you will be required to physically come in to one of our locations and present government issued photo ID. This option can also take 1 - 2 business days for your banking information to be processed and confirmed.
Signing into your online banking account via the encrypted portal will simultaneously serve to verify your identity and eliminate the need to physically present identification.
5) Once these steps have been completed, the Financial Institution will provide us with the green light to release your purchase(s) to you!
Apply for financing up to $10,000.
Find out if you qualify in seconds. No obligation, no commitment.
Currently available to Canadian Customers Only