An essential hiking tool! The Brunton Monopod offers the security of a trekking pole and steadiness for sharp photography or long-distance viewing. The twist-off cap reveals standard threads compatible with most cameras, optics, and Brunton mounts. Constructed out of three aluminum sections, height can be customized for any use.
- Standard 1/4-20 UNC thread
- Three section, aluminum construction is lightweight and sturdy
- Can collapse down to 25.5" (65 cm) to fit in backpack
- Customizable length for use as trekking pole
- EVA Handle and comfortable, padded wrist strap
- Removable rubber trekking tip cover and a strong carbide tip
| 9.5oz, 270g