These 1" wide double box-stitched nylon webbing straps easily adjust by attaching the rings to a snap on a saddle or belt. A half twist in the loop end helps keep equipment hanging straight, and heat-sealed ends help prevent fraying. Available in three styles:
- 49" (overall length including hardware) with ring and 225 snap
- 49" (overall length including hardware) with two rings
47" (overall length of strap) with one ring. The 47" strap is ideal for use with a carabiner (not included).
Welded nickel plated rings are 2" in diameter, and the non-rust manganese bronze 225 snap is 4-1/4" long. Note the following product codes and colors.
- 08-98219: 49" with Ring and 225 Snap, Blaze Orange
- 08-98220: 49" with Two Rings, Yellow
- 08-98221:47" with One Ring, Red