Ottawa brass builds their collapsible backpack fire pump for wildland firefighting. The nylon tank is double-walled, ensuring reliability in the field. It has a replaceable inner bladder, so users can easily repair or replace without having to buy a new unit.
The five-gallon tank is collapsible, weighing only 4.5 pounds with the pump. This means that it is very portable, perfect for situations where space is at a premium. The pack is also comfortable, with padded shoulder straps and buckles.
The high capacity slide pump is made of brass and stainless steel. The nozzle can be converted from mist spray to jet spray patterns by removing the brass tip. There is a lubrication port on the pump allowing it to be lubricated without disassembling the pump.
- Rugged double-wall tank with replaceable inner bladder.
- Padded shoulder straps with emergency quick-release.
- Chest straps do distribute weight.
- Soft foam back pad.
- Hands-free pump holder.
- Collapsible for easy storage.
- Quick-disconnect fittings.
- Slip resistant pistol grip
- Corrosion resistant.
- 5 gallon(US) capacity.