- PPE: EN 358:2018 | EN 795:2012 - B | EN 12841:2006 - C (except clauses 4.1.2 and 4.1.3)
- Adjuster lever allows for smooth movement of the rope, and immediate locking when released.
- When used according to EN 358 it can be connected to lateral or ventral points of a full body harness.
- When used according to EN 795-B as a temporary anchor, the structure must have a suitable shape and strength.
- When used according to EN 795-C it can create a temporary horizontal singlespan lifeline.
- When used according to EN 12841-C it can be used to descend along an anchor line
- Dimensions: 3m
*The device is compliant with all requirements of the standard EN 12841:2006-C (Descender). Clauses 4.1.2 (Compatibility) and 4.1.3 (Release prevention mechanism) have not been considered since there is inconsistency between the requirements of standard EN 358:2018 (unopen able device) and those of standard EN 12841:2006-C (manually openable device).