The newly designed Meindl Airstream chainsaw boots are perfectly suited to Arborists and Forestry professionals alike.
They have a 100% Waterproof Gore-Tex® lining as part of their new Air Revolution System which provides optimum foot temperature and has improved the Gore-Tex® standards of breathability by 33%.
The Air Revolution system offers excellent protection against overheating even with heavy all day use. The entire tongue is a combination of 3D mesh and a cushioning, reticulate, perforated sponge material that causes a pumping action forcing humidity out of the boot. At the same time, the boots still offer protection against cold, dry feet equal warm feet and the Gore-Tex® lining is a one way membrane, wicking moisture away from the feet and out of the boots while not letting any cold water in.
- Air Revolution® Air-conditioned footwear. The innovation for optimum conditions in the boot and improved breathability
- Heavy duty Meindl rubber multi-grip Vibram sole with self-cleaning profile and abrasive areas for grip
- Class 1 cut protection to 20 m/sec
- Leather lined outer with smooth suede finish.
- Memory Foam Vacuum System adjusts perfectly to the foot's shape
- Heavy duty steel toe cap
- Digafix® Flexible, pressure-free, diagonal fixing ensures "all-round and more adjustable" lacing
- Gore-Tex® Climate comfort for all seasons, waterproof and breathable
- Hand made
- All of the characteristics to make these one of the best climbing boots on the market