Introducing the all new Canopy AIR-GO Chainsaw Pants from SIP Protection!
Specially designed for tree climbers, the Canopy AIR-GO pants are a perfect hybrid of all the best features of the popular Forest W-AIR and Canopy W-AIR pants combined with unique new features and ultra light weight construction.
The Canopy AIR-GO’s name refers to its 5 large ventilation areas: on the back of the leg, the crotch, and on the integrated gaiters - Let the AIR go!
The trousers’ new blocking material has 4 layers of chainsaw protection that is stretchable on itself, and is combined not only with stretchy outer fabric but also a stretch lining.
All features combined make the Canopy AIR-GO the perfect match for everyone who is looking for extremely ventilated, comfortable, stretchy and lightweight trousers.
Integrated gaiters with boot lace hook to avoid sawdust in your boots
- Mesh ventilation
Available in 3 different leg lengths: SHORT (75cm inside leg length) / REGULAR (82cm inside leg length) / LONG (88cm inside leg length)
- Lightweight: ~1100g (2.4 lbs)!
- Front fly with zip closure - closing by hook and eye and press stud
- 2 inset pockets with zip closure
- 1 inset pocket on the back with zip closure
- 1 patched thigh pocket with zip closure
- Reinforcement at knee and inside of ankle
Elasticated waist with loops for belt and loops for velcro braces (ref. 5SD4)
- Triple-needle stitching on the back seam to the inside leg
- Waterproof anti-wicking fabric below on top of the protective inlay
- Elasticated gaiter with metal lace hook to fix on shoe laces
- 4-layer protective inlay
- High performance full stretch TeXXion HV outer fabric (89% polyester - 11% elastane; ±250 g/m²) with water-and dirt repellent Teflon™ finish
- High performance water- and dirt repellent with Teflon™ Pezatec outer fabric (100% high-tenacity polyamide Cordura® ± 155g/m2)
- Water-and dirt repellent Teflon™ Pezaflex inserts (94% polyamide high tenacity Cordura® - 6% elastane; ±200 g/m²)
- Waterproof lightweight stretchable Tektor UL inserts (94% polyester + 6% Spandex with TPU membrane; ± 190 g/m²)
Class 1 Type A