Designed and manufactured by and for rope access technicians, the TAZ LOV3 is an indispensable tool for any professional working at height, allowing for transition from fall arrest, ascent or descent without changing devices. This popular SRT device will function on vertical, diagonal or tight climbing lines with 10 - 11 mm diameters.
In the event of a fall, a rope access technician can rescue himself immediately, without the need to use any other system. Easy to install mid-line and can be utilized as a work positioning lanyard adjuster.
LOV3 is an evolution of LOV2, with more certifications and the captive function :
the device can be installed on the rope, or removed from it , while it is connected to the carabiner. There is therefore no danger of dropping the device during rope installation or removal.
Unique device of its own on the market, it is the only tool that performs 5 functions for working at height and keep all these functions on tensioned or diagonal ropes.
- fall arrest device
- rescue device
- adjustable lanyard LOV3+ : LOV3 associated with our lanyard LOVROPE
It is certified
- EN 12841 type A, B and C on EN 1891 A ropes of Ø 10 to 11 mm,
- EN 15151-1 on EN 1891 A ropes from Ø 10 to 11 mm and on EN 892 ropes from Ø 9.5 to 10.5 mm
- EN 341 type 2 class C on Cousin 1425 EN 1891 rope of Ø 10.5 mm
- EN 358 : LOV3 + with its LOVROPE lanyard
- It meets the relevant requirements of EN 353.2 with the exception of automatic descent following.
Materials: Aluminum, stainless steel, polyamide
Colors: Red, and Black
Packaging: compostable, recyclable cardboard, containing the tool and the paper user manual.
Weight : 380 grams,
size : L.15 cm, l. 8 cm and 4 cm thick.
3 years warranty