The light alternative to the chainsaw protection boots Tirol.
Watertight and breathable due to its GORETEX membranes. Safety is provided by class 1 cut protection and the light-weight aluminium cap. Perfect foothold is assured by a VIBRAM mountaineering sole. The perfect shoe for enduring assignments both in the forest and arboriculture.
- watertight (Gore-Tex)
- very light
- class 1 cut protection (20 m/s)
- non-slip VIBRAM rubber sole
- comes with. Pfanner insoles
- extra light-weight due to an aluminium cap
- unbendable eyelets
- scrub resistant lining made of Cordura
Upper leather: suede
Lining: 100% polyamide (GoreTex)
Sole: rubber vibram