Powered by compressed air, AirVac is the mobile alternative to large, expensive vacuum trucks. Effectively vacuums up to 2 cubic ft/min of spoils including dirt, sand, gravel, small rocks, and muck.
Designed to run off a standard, 185 cfm tow-behind air compressor, the AirVac features a powerful multi-stage venturi vacuum engine with no motors or moving parts to wear out. Tank capacity of 11 cubic ft. (82 gallons) with an extra-wide dump door facilitates emptying spoils for backfilling. Washable exhaust filter bag captures dust and eliminates need for internal filter. Rugged 15" pneumatic tires provide superior maneuverability. Featuring all aluminum construction and heavy-duty side rails, loading the AirVac onto the bed of a pickup truck is an easy task.
1x - AirVac Engine and Tank Assembly
1x - 4" x 15' Lightweight Vacuum Hose
1x - 4' Vacuum Wand
1x - Operations Manual
- Heavy-duty, all aluminum construction
- 11 cubic ft (82 gallon) capacity tank
- 27" x 20" dump door
- Removable, venturi vacuum engine assembly
- Washable exhaust filter bag
- 15" diameter pneumatic tires
- Air supply pressure gauge
- 3/4" FNPT compressed air inlet with Universal Coupler
- 4" ID x 15 ft heavy-duty, lightweight vacuum hose
- 4" ID x 4 ft clear plastic vacuum wand