The Freestyle Collection has been built with new outer materials and a durable new lower leg material. In addition to durability, the flexibility will allow you to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of a tree with offset seams, and articulated knees for extra flexibility, comfort and ease.
The crotch is made with Kevlar and an incredibly stretchy fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility in the tree.
This style has been designed with climbers in mind. It has a low back to make it more compatible with the harness. The YKK external zipped pockets, air vents and attachment points for the braces are also harness compatible.
Available in regular and tall leg.
- Strong, flexible outer materials.
- New tailored fitting.
- YKK zipped pockets – harness compatible.
- Belt loops and braces attachment points.
- Low back.
- Adjustable waistband.
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the trouser to attach to laces of boots.
- EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Type C - Type C trouser (saw protection to the front and back of the legs only) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s).
To See how the Breatheflex Pro range stands up to an electric chainsaw, check out the video below.