High performance climbing boots specially designed for arborists. The slim design and the custom made high grip Vibram sole with 'climbing zone' tip, offer optimal grip in every situation, even on narrow crotches. New lacing system for maximum stability without metal hooks that can damage the rope.
Upper is made of premium quality 'Perwanger' leather with rubber profile. Simpatex membrane offers maximum breathability and water resistance. Premium quality leather lining for maximum comfort.
- Made in Italy
- Slim and lightweight for climbers
- Upper made from Perwanger leather. Perwanger comes from the heart of the Tyrolean Alps and is naturally water-repellent, breathable, durable and resistant to scratching.
- Simpatex membrane - SympaTex is the first manufacturer in Europe to develop environmentally friendly, 100% waterproof, 100% windproof membranes and laminates with optimal breathability
- Vibram Teton sole offers great performance on every surface
- Steel toe cap
- No metal hooks that can damage climbing ropes
- Meets EN ISO 17249 for chainsaw protective boots in Class 3 (28m/s)