The ART Positioner has become the climbers’ first choice since entering the market. It clearly represents state of the ART equipment. The Positioner grabs the rope as soon as it comes under load. Contrary to conventionally used rope clamps the Positioner allows a reliable one-handed adjustment even under load. The ergonomically formed release lever offers comfortable handling. The Positioner works with ropes of 11–13 mm in diameter as well as on steel core flip lines with a climbing rope cover.
- rope clamp/ascender/climbing device
- certified according to EN 567
- body and parts are made from aluminum machined in the solid
- works especially well with lanyards Ø 11–13 mm
- also works on wire core ropes Ø 12–13 mm
- controlled release also under load
- one-handed adjustment of length
- with swivel for great user comfort
- Compatible with Lanyards Ø 11–13 mm
- Compatible with Wire core ropes Ø 12–13 mm
- service life: 7 years
- tested with: 4 kN/3 min.
- breaking strength: ca. 24 kN
- weight: ca. 175 g