Seaweed has evolved to thrive in extreme ocean environments, and when applied to your crops will aid in building plant health and tolerance to a wider range of growing conditions. Growing in salty water, one of its particularly popular uses is helping plants efficiently regulate their hydration, resulting in greener, happier plants if water is not perfectly available.
ALGA liquid seaweed contains vitamins, natural chelating agents and amino acids. These biologically active compounds improve seed germination, promote root development and increase bloom set and size of flowers and fruits.
ALGA liquid seaweed helps plants establish more quickly and grow healthier.
ALGA Liquid Seaweed
- Made from the finest seaweed plant Ascophyllum nodosum from the Atlantic Ocean and processed quickly at cool temperatures to preserve all of the benefits.
- Improves seed germination and increases root development.
- Increases bloom set and the size of flowers and fruit.
- Relieves plant stress (cold, drought, etc.)
- Protects against certain diseases. - Increases absorption of soil nutrients.
- Prolongs fruit conservation in storage.
Moreover, ALGA liquid seaweed contains phytohormones, including:
* Cytokinins, which improve soil tilth, regulate cell division and cell wall formation, increase photosynthesis and chlorophyll production, improve root and shoot growth, and delay senescence in the fall (when plants prepare for winter, dropping leaves, losing colour, etc.).
* Auxins, which regulate cell elongation, stimulate adventitious rooting and promote fruit development. Liquid Seaweed A Quality