The Buckingham Ergovation saddle with webbing bridge and two sliding D-rings is fully modular, which allows for comfort that is custom fit to your needs.
- EN 358 2000 standards for work positioning
- EN 813 2008 standards for sit harnesses
- Waist tensioner allows for improved fit and abdominal stability
- Pelvis contoured back pad supports and relieves the lower back
- Built and designed to distribute loads evenly reducing the pressure on the pelvis
- Removable closed-cell foam padding improves hygiene
- Increased padding in pelvis and hip region
- Adjustable work positioning dee rings for comfortable and customized placement by user
- Customizable lumbar support to help maintain optimal posture when climbing
- X-Small (XS) = 24-28" (610 - 711 mm) waist size
- Small (S) = 28-32" (711-813 mm) waist size
- Medium (M) = 32-36" (813-914 mm) waist size
- Large (L) = 36-40" (914-1016 mm) waist size
- X-Large (X) = 40-44" (1016-1118 mm) waist size
*Note: Fit is important to comfort. Be sure to allow for wear over heavy clothing. In order to obtain an optimum fit, the work positioning D-rings should be positioned slightly forward of the hip bones.