Designed for tree workers facing a risk of fire or arc flash, these trousers finally give you true protection with all parts fully fire resistant including the chainsaw protection material.
Arc-flashes or accidents involving fire can cause horrific burns or even be fatal. To protect you against these hazards, Clogger developed the Arcmax line of arc rated and fully fire resistant chainsaw protective clothing.
The Generation 2 of the Arcmax arc rated FR chainsaw trouser has been made stronger and more durable, yet lighter than the previous model. This garment has been designed to reduce your physical effort and to make your movements easier. Clogger also incorporated some great innovative features to make utility arborists' job easier. With Arcmax Gen2, you get the protection you need, plus you get the comfort.
- Fully fire-resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining
- Uses Arrestex FR fully fire resistant chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and quick drying
- Protection from waist to the ankle
- Elasticized waist for fit and extra comfort
- Opening in hem for trash removal
- Belt loops to fit a 2 inch belt
- Two zipped hip pockets and a zipped pocket on the left thigh for ease of access while wearing an harness
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to ASTM F3325-20 for Canada and exceeds the Worksafe BC standard as set out in their publication, OHS Section 8-21 (2).
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
- Nomex®/Fire-resistant viscose ripstop outer fabric rated to 8.2 cal/cm2 according to ASTM D6413 for fire resistance
- Reflective tape at the lower leg complies with the performance requirements of high visibility standards: ANSI 107:2015; AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
Fit & Sizing:
- Loose “movement ready’ cut but with a non-stretch FR outer so allow for a bit more room if you are climbing. See the sizing chart for jean-equivalent sizes.