Designed for the professional tree workers who work mostly on the ground, this pant offers a tough outer but is still full stretch, light and cool to wear.
DefenderPRO chainsaw trousers provide the ultimate line of long-lasting defense. Engineered for the toughest terrain and conditions. When others turn back and can go no further, you will carry on. You will keep going. And you will be protected.
The advanced technical fabric provides both strength and stretch, delivering comfort and safety in equal measurement. The DefenderPRO is arguably our toughest trouser ever. It is also one of the most comfortable.
- UL Certified to ASTM F1897-14 for USA and to BNQ 1923-450-1 for Canada. In addition, they meet the Worksafe BC Standard as set out in OHSR Section 8-21 (2).
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 3,500 ft/min (750 ft/min above the standard)
- Protection from waist to the ankle, exceeding the standard by 15%
- Durable 4-way stretch nylon/lycra outer covering
- Distinctive high-visibility orange panel with retro-reflective detail
- 2 large zipped pockets
- Mesh lining
- Elasticized waist
- Opening at hem to remove debris
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points