Clogger Zero Women's Chainsaw Pants
SKU: CLOTU71ZWXS Clogger
The first generation of the Zero has been a game changer for the industry. The first lightweight, chainsaw protective trouser which you don’t sweat in all day long when you are climbing.
The new Zero does the same as his older brother. But better. It embraces your movements: you are able to stretch, climb and jump freely. No need to be worried about tears and rips – the outer fabric of the garment has been reinforced!
- UV protective and cooling outer fabric, engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat
- Cooling outer fabric; the outer fabric is engineered to move moisture away from the skin keeping you cooler.
- 4-way stretch outer fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility
- High abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas
- Abrasion resistant fabric; high abrasion resistant fabric has been incorporated from the knee down increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Ultra-high tear strength fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw, when hanging off the harness
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit & extra comfort
- Belt loops to fit 50mm belt
- Two zipped hip pockets; two zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust, additional pocket on the left thigh, all accessible while wearing a harness
- High-vis panels front and rear
- Tough, mesh and large cooling vents at rear of both legs for ventilation
- Lace hooks
- Slim fit
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to ASTM F3325-20 for Canada and exceeds the Worksafe BC standard as set out in their publication, OHS Section 8-21 (2).
*Designed for female arborists, these pants are light and cool with a fit designed for a women's physique.
NOTE: The women's version of the Clogger Zero Chainsaw Pants is not a stock item and will require a special order.