Developed in conjunction with our industry partners, the Gyro offers excellent performance in any rigging scenario.
The Gyro PM features prusik minding side plates that mean it can be used in efficient progress capture hauling systems.
The Gyro range features three models: single sheave; single sheave prusik minding; and dual sheave prusik minding with becket. All feature sealed roller bearings and rope friendly fairleads to maximize efficiency.
DMM iD is built into every Gyro pulley, so the range can be easily integrated into PPE safety management systems.
- EN 12278:2007, NFPA 1983 (2012 ED) G
- The Gyro PM's side plates prevents prusiks from entering the pulley body and jamming the sheave. This means they can be used in hauling systems with prusiks that capture rope progress for increased control over loads.
- The Gyro's design minimizes system height for efficient and easily managed rigging that is compatible with environments where space is at a premium.
- Roller bearings are highly efficient, reducing friction and making movement and control of loads easier.
- The pulleys side plates are angled away from the sheave, giving a reduced bend radius and increasing efficiency if the ropes run over them.
- The pulley body is hot forged to reduce the number of edges on the pulley. This reduces the amount of wear ropes experience when they run over the pulley body.
Dimensions: 97 x 70 x 31mm
Max Rope Diameter: 11mm