Earth Alive Soil Activator® is a patent-pending biofertilizer composed of a blend of naturally occurring soil microorganisms with an all-natural forestry by-product. It does not contain genetically modified organisms or synthetic chemicals. Soil Activator® boosts yields by increasing the availability of plant nutrients in the soil.
- Approved for Organic Agriculture
- Improves soil moisture retention
- Helps plants manage transplant shock
- Increases nutrient uptake
- Boosts nitrogen levels in the soil
- Releases nutrients from organic matter
- Solubilizes phosphorus and improves micronutrient availability
Easy to Use:
MIX WITH SOIL: 50g of Soil Activator® treats up to 40 litres of soil. Mix with soil at seeding or transplant.
MIX WITH WATER: 50g of Soil Activator® treats an area up to 50 m2 . Mix with at least 4 litres of water and apply to soil at the base of plants.
2.48 x 108 CFU/g
5.0 x 106 CFU/g
1.0 x 106 CFU/g