- Certification : EN 12841-B
- Certification : EN 567
- The upper part of the ascender can be grasped with the other hand for two-handed ascents
- Cams for optimal grip on iced or muddy ropes
- Right-hand/ left-hand version in different colors for easy identification
- For 8.0–13.0 mm diameter kernmantle ropes
Hand ascender for climbing on the rope
The HAND CRUISER is an ergonomically shaped hand ascender with smart features. The curved design increases comfort and reduces friction in the system. A large eyelet allows several carabiners to be attached; a smaller eyelet positioned slightly higher is ideal for setting up a directional anchor.
In addition, the secondary hand can comfortably grasp the top of the HAND CRUISER during ascent. The right/left versions are available in different colors for quick identification.