FTC Micro Cylinder
SKU: FTCMCCC21 FTC
The MICRO-CYLINDRE 2.1 is a friction device used in tree care to hold and lower loads during felling and branch or log removal. It is a lighter and more compact version of the MINI-CYLINDRE 2.1.
Made entirely of aluminum, it won’t heat up and won’t burn your ropes. It’s a clever addition to the friction devices already found in the FTC range. The upper ring enables reeving.
Two fairleads at the end of the cylinder prevent losing wraps and overlapping of the rope. A third fairlead under the cylinder enable a finer, more precise rigging. The symmetry of the device allows left or right location of the ground crew.
The 2.1 version have straight fairleads for an easier use, especially with larger ropes (max. 14 mm).Technical Specifications:
- Machinery directive 2006/42/CE
- Maximum Ø of rope allowed 14 mm
- MBS 40 kN - WLL : 8 kN
- Weight 1.7 kg (4,9 kg with strap and transport box)
- Plate 225 mm high, max 165 mm wide, 15 mm thick
- Cylinder Ø 75 mm
- Straps 9 m (25.5 ft) (for trees up to diameter 2 m - 6.6 ft)
- Box 30 cm x 40 cm - 19.5 cm high (11.8 in x 15.77 in - 7.7 in high)