Husqvarna’s largest chainsaw is one of the most powerful in the world. The primary applications for the 3120 XP® are extreme logging, portable saw mills and stump work. This saw is designed to pull the chain on our longest bars-- up to six feet! Like all Husqvarna chainsaws, the 3120 XP® has a superior power-to-weight ratio. Thanks to Smart Start®, LowVib™ and other premium features, this heavy-duty chainsaw is surprisingly easy to start and operate.
Note: Powerhead Only
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 17.4 Ibs / 7.9 kg
- Fuel consumption 570 g/kWh
- Cylinder displacement 7.25 cu.inch / 118.8 ccm
- Power output: 8.31 hp
- Power/fuel type Gasoline
- Spark plug Champion RCJSY
- Spark plug NGK BPMR7A
- Recommended bar length, max 42 in
- Recommended bar length, min 24 in
- Sprocket Type: Rim 7
Sound and Noise
- Lubricant type Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv, at 50:1
- Oil tank volume 1.48 US pint / 0.7 L
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 116 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 115 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 102 dB(A)
Style and sizes
- Gauge: .063"
- Pitch: .404"
- Vibrations left/front handle 6.7 m/s2
- Vibrations right/rear handle 7.8 m/s2