To achieve the impressive strength of the 200 Series Pulleys, ISC completely redesigned the pulley plates from the ground up. Using state of the art stress analysis tools, they reshaped and redistributed the material in the hot forged high-strength aluminum frames to significantly change the way they performed under load to maximize strength.
ISC then coupled this with a unique axle/frame interlocking design using heat treated hardened stainless steel axles which reduces the inherent tendency to deform or flex under extreme loads. ISC achieved pulleys that are up to 150% stronger than their predecessors and are built to withstand even the toughest rigging jobs with ease.
The locking mechanism was ISC's next challenge, how could we make this better? ISC's Patent Pending “SafeLock” system builds upon the reliability and ease of use that customers expect from ISC pulleys. The SafeLock locking mechanism achieves an extremely low profile design while maintaining the quick action of a SpringLock.
- Approved Standards CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- UKCA Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 2008 Notes WLL 50kN (11240lbf)
- Compatible with rope diameter (mm): Maximum 16mm (5/8")
- (MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength (kN) 250
- (MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength (lbf) 56202
- Pulley wheel colour: Orange
- Finish: Anodized
- Weight (grams) 1887
- Weight (ounces) 66.5 (4.1lb)