ISC Stryder Foot Ascender (Left Foot)
SKU: ISCRP228A I.S.C.
ISC put years of experience and innovation into the design of their STRYDER Foot Ascender. During development, durability and functionality were at the top of the priority list.
- Straps are built right into the frame of the foot ascender so the webbing straps won't shred and the device itself won't break.
- The lock pin is removable, so if you want it with a lock you are golden. If not, you are still golden.
- The webbing straps are fully replaceable and one set of replacement straps works for both left and right foot.
- Rock solid frame and enlarged cam (coned teeth) allow for a strong and smooth device that won't shred your line.
- Foot-operable cam lever can be used to easily open (engage/disengage) and close the cam.