B-Lite hollow core fiberglass poles are commonly used in the tree care and landscaping industry for general pruning. B-Lite fiberglass poles are super lightweight, very strong, rigid, and have an enamel surface to keep fiber from blooming. The base pole has a rubber end cap and female ferrule and are individually batch to 100kv per foot for 5 minutes. For highest performance and safety, Jameson recommends using a base pole when using one pole or starting with a base pole when working with multiple poles.
- Lightweight powerhouse poles for tree trimming
- Provide less flex for greater control even when connecting two or even three poles
- Hollow Core Base Pole features a rubber end cap and female ferrule for attaching tool heads or additional poles
- Fiberglass pole measures 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 ft. long, features a hollow core, .075 in. wall thickness, and 1.25 in. pole diameter
- Made in the USA
- Batch tested to 100KV per foot for 5 minutes
- **Not A “Hot Stick” – Not For Use On Energized Lines
Jameson BL-Series Base Poles are available in 6ft., and 8ft.
Jameson's Manual Tree Care