B-Lite hollow core fiberglass poles are commonly used in the tree care and landscaping industry for general pruning. B-Lite fiberglass poles are super lightweight, very strong and rigid, and have an enamel surface to keep fiber from blooming. B-Lite poles are individually batch to 100kv per foot for 5 minutes. Mid section pole (also known as extension section) comes with a female ferrule one one end and male ferrule on the other.
- Lightweight powerhouse poles for tree trimming
- Provide less flex for greater control even when connecting two or even three poles
- Hollow Core Base Pole features a rubber end cap and female ferrule for attaching tool heads or additional poles
- Fiberglass pole measures 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 ft. long, features a hollow core, .075 in. wall thickness, and 1.25 in. pole diameter
- Made in the USA
- Batch tested to 100KV per foot for 5 minutes
- **Not A “Hot Stick” – Not For Use On Energized Lines
Jameson BL-Series Extension Poles are available in 6ft., and 8ft.
Jameson's Manual Tree Care