FG Series Professional Hollow Core Base Poles have a rubber end cap that protects the pole from shock and impact. The aluminum female ferrule is strong and a lightweight solution without sacrificing control or bending strength. We recommend using a base pole when using one pole or when working with multiple poles. The popular FG Series fiberglass poles have been an industry standard for over 50 years.
The high quality of these fiberglass poles make them the preferred choice for telecommunication lineman, arborists and landscapers.
- Strongest and most popular pole offering great control and exceptional bending strength
- Features a rubber end cap and female ferrule for attaching tool heads or additional poles
- For highest performance and safety, Jameson recommends using a base pole when using one pole
- Fiberglass pole measures 6 ft. long, features a hollow core, .125 in. wall thickness, and 1.25 in. pole diameter
- FG Series poles are batch tested to 100 KV per foot for 5 minutes to meet OSHA requirements
- Made in the USA
- **Not A “Hot Stick” – Not For Use On Energized Lines
Base Poles are available in 4ft., 6ft., and 8ft.