Professional Hollow Core Saw Head Poles
Jameson's strongest and most popular pole saw head is corrosion resistant, and made of lightweight aluminum with a center saw blade mount and mounting pin for easy blade replacement without requiring tools. The low profile design maneuvers easily in dense foliage. Convenient hook pulls loose limbs and branches free. Fits SB-1C Saw Blade and all Barracuda Tri-Cut Saw Blades.
- Strongest and most popular pole offering great control and exceptional bending strength
- Pole measures 4 ft. long, features a hollow core, .125 in. wall thickness, and 1.25 in. pole diameter
- Offers greater control and exceptional bending strength
- FG Series poles are batch tested to 100 KV per foot for 5 minutes to meet OSHA requirements
- For highest performance and safety we recommend starting with a base pole when working with multiple poles
- Made in the USA
- Fits all Jameson saw blades
- **Not A “Hot Stick” – Not For Use On Energized Lines
Jameson FG-Series Pole Saw with Male Coupler are available in 4ft., 6ft., and 8ft.