JE foam core fiberglass poles are commonly used for aerial construction and line clearance. The foam core prevents debris and moisture build up inside pole and adds extra hoop strength and rigidity, and have an enamel surface to keep fiber from blooming. JE poles are individually tested to 100kv per foot for 5 minutes. Mid section pole (also known as extension section) comes with a female ferrule one one end and male ferrule on the other.
- Foam core prevents debris and moisture build up inside pole and adds extra hoop strength and rigidity
- Polymer protective surface veil prevents fiber blooming at surface due to abrasion or ultra-violet light
- Foam Core Base Pole features a rubber end cap and female ferrule for attaching tool heads or additional poles
- Fiberglass pole measures 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 ft. long, features a hollow core, .110 in. wall thickness, and 1.25 in. pole diameter
- High visibility safety yellow color
- Made in the USA
- Individually tested to 100KV per foot for 5 minutes
- ** Not A “Hot Stick” – Not For Use On Energized Lines
Jameson JE-Series Base Poles are available in 6ft., and 8ft.