- Standard: ANSI Z89.1-2014
- MATERIAL: EXTERNAL SHELL: HD Polypropylene INTERNAL SHELL: HD Expanded Polystyrene HEADBAND: Soft PA Nylon
- WEIGHT: 470 g/1.04 lb.
- Source: Made in the USA
- ANSI Z89.1 Type I , Type II - Class E All around protection against impact and penetration including front, rear, and sides.
- EN 12492
- Protection against side, front and rear impacts
- Shock energy absorption capacity (Clauses 220.127.116.11 - front, 18.104.22.168 - lateral, 22.214.171.124 - rear)
- Penetration (Clause 4.2.2)
- Retention system strength (Clause 4.2.3)
- Retention system effectiveness (Clause 4.2.4)
- One size fits most
ADAPTIVE FIT SYSTEMA size adjustment system which integrates three components for all-day comfort. A new, double diameter dial allows for easier size adjustments. Ergonomic side wings ensure a fast and secure fit against the back of the head. The patented Self Adaptive Live Hinge is the latest, self-adjusting fit technology that moves as the wearer moves.
ADVANCED CHINSTRAPNew, eco-leather chinstrap designed with new, rear adjustment points for a more personalized fit. Accommodates wider sizes and adapts to earmuff use. Color-coded fasteners indicate which EN standard the chinstrap meets.
EASY CLICK SYSTEMIntegrated slots that enable seamless accessory attachment. Applies to KASK eye, face, and hearing protection.
DRY+Advanced composite fabric integrated with Hydrocool® moisture-wicking technology and exceptionally soft textiles for enhanced user comfort. Infused with a deodorizing silver ion treatment.
EASY CLICK VISOR ADAPTERSAttaches visors or face shields to helmet.
Designed with a high visibility nameplate for easy identification on the back of the helmet.
Helmet equipped with lamp clips designed with secure earplug holders for easy access.
EARMUFF ATTACHMENT SLOTS
Helmet designed with standard 30mm EURO slots for attaching KASK earmuffs.