The Genuine Fit Field Vest is modeled after the Cruiser Pro 1000, a vest we have sold for over 20 years. The Cruiser was first created for daily use by workers in harsh environments.
The latest model has all the same features as the original and is made from Cordura. It is built slightly smaller, so we recommend buying one size larger for a roomy fit. They are machine washable and have 16 pockets (11 with closures). They come striped with 4" contrasting stripes and 2" retro-reflective tape.
The vests meet or exceed CSA Z96-09, Class 2 Level 2 as well as ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 Class 2 Level 2 standards.
- Non-magnetic snaps
- Lunch pouch on rear
- Large zippered back compartment
- Increment borer holster
- Six brass grommets for flagging or forestry tools
- Heavy duty stitched loops for attaching gear with carabiners (sold separately)
- D-ring slot between shoulders to allow fall protection harness to be worn underneath the vest
- GPS/ Radio pocket on front
- Field book pockets with closure