CHAINSAW TROUSERS, CLASS 1 TYPE A
The Arborist chainsaw trousers combine the key features of the Progress range with several particularities adapted to the needs of arborists: integrated gaiters with a lace hook to fix them and ventilation zippers that don't get in your way when wearing a safety harness.
What's more, SIP was able to reduce the weight by using Dyneema® fibres for the protective lining. The very hard wearing Armortex® Light (containing Kevlar®) knee reinforcements assure an extremely high abrasion and tear resistance.
- Front fly with zip closure - closing by hook and eye and press stud
- 2 inset pockets with zip closure
- 1 patched thigh pocket with flap with retro-reflective piping
- 1 patched smartphone pocket with waterproof lining on the right leg with splash proof zip closure
- Ventilation zipper on the back of the legs
- Elasticated waist with loops for belt and loops for velcro braces
- Triple-needle stitching on the back seam to the inside leg
- Nylnet lining for an optimal wearing comfort (100% polyester)
- Waterproof anti-wicking fabric below on top of the protective inlay
- Elasticated gaiter with metal lace hook to fix on shoe laces
- 6 layer front protective inlay based on Dyneema® yarns
- Regular: XS-XXL (82cm inseam length)
- Tall S-XL (88cm inseam length)