The most punk spikes you can climb with! Tree Punk have teamed up with Distel to bring you the most colorful climbing spurs out there.
Fitted with Tree Gaffs.
Distel Alu 3 shank
- The third evolution of Distel aluminium climbers comes with a newly designed, hot-forged shank:
- 10% lighter, 50 grams each, than the previous version realized by optimized cross section and using a stronger alloy.
- Anti-slip ribs on the bottom of the stirrup and 3-dimensional forging details.
- Blasted surface for highest possible bending fatigue strength together with a scratch-resistant black polymer anodization results in a satin matte finish.
- The improved pads for all Distel climbers features the following improvements:
- Additional padding for the shin and calf is provided with a foam plate that is 50% larger. The improved pad encloses almost the entire leg.
- An optimal fit in the shell and ultimately on the user’s leg is achieved by a grid structure of the pad.
- The grid structure leads to a punctual pressure distribution, which gives the user an increased subjective feeling of comfort.
- Increased thickness of the foam of 2 cm.
Gaffs with black PTFE coating
- PTFE is widely known as a highly engineered plastic that dramatically reduces friction and breakaway moments, such as in aluminum pans:
- Easier release of the gaff from the wood saves effort and stress.