Tropical Ivy Flipline With Notch Glide Rope Grab
SKU: NOT99326 Notch
The Tropical Ivy flipline is an adjustable lanyard utilizing the Glide Rope Grab; a cam-based horizontal and vertical work positioning lanyard adjuster on the high-viz double braid 24-strand Tropical Ivy rope made by Yale. The Glide features an intuitive, one-handed operation with a responsive rope payout and take up.
The smooth, non-aggressive clutch is adjustable under load, with virtually no sit-back during use. The Glide comes with a size-specific removable cam, which allows for optimal rope tension through 3 friction settings so it can be used on ropes ranging from 11-13 mm or with wire-core lanyards. No additional cams are needed.
- Responsive rope payout and take up
- Adjustable under load
- Non-aggressive clutch prevents rope damage
- Virtual no sit-back during use
- Swivel eye eliminates rope twisting
- Intuitive design with an ergonomic feel
- 11 mm-13 mm diameter rope capacity
- Size-specific removable cam allows optimal rope tension and adjustments including wire core lanyards
- Glide MBS: 23 kN
- Hot-forged aluminum construction
- Meets ASTM F887 Standard
Available in 10’ or 12’ lengths.