The UFS Buckingham Ergolite saddle is custom designed to tailor to the needs of electrical utility operators.
- Modeled after Buckingham’s popular Ergovation® Saddle utilizing heavy-duty materials
- A comfortable, lightweight, and very breathable waist belt
- Lightweight aluminum full sized work positioning dee rings. Two at the hips and two sliding dee rings on the bridge.
- Adjustment areas for an ideal fit include waist, legs, seat depth and bridge height
- Six steel rings that can be used for attaching gear and suspenders
- Padded leg straps with quick lock buckles
- CSA Approved
Available in sizes small to extra large
- X-Small (XS) = 24-28" (610 - 711 mm) waist size
- Small (S) = 28-32" (711-813 mm) waist size
- Medium (M) = 32-36" (813-914 mm) waist size
- Large (L) = 36-40" (914-1016 mm) waist size
- X-Large (X) = 40-44" (1016-1118 mm) waist size
*Note: Fit is important to comfort. Be sure to allow for wear over heavy clothing. In order to obtain an optimum fit, the work positioning D-rings should be positioned slightly forward of the hip bones.