Viking Timberwolf Boots (Non-Caulked Sole)
SKU: AMCVW681SZ5 Alliance Mercantile
The Viking Timberwolf is a favorite among planters and loggers worldwide.
This CSA Class 1 Steel Toe boot with chainsaw protection features a 100% natural rubber & ballistic nylon construction, five eyelet back lace system, and a steel shank. It also has air-cushioned heel pockets and a nitrile lug sole adaptable for ice studs.
Above all, the Timberwolf is built to keep your feet safe and dry. The boots have waterproof seams, and a layered rubber/ballistic nylon tongue. The cotton canvas is resistant to cuts and has an extra wide calf.
We suggest wearing these with the Bama Sock, for keeping your feet warm and dry. If you intend to wear these boots with a bama sock, be sure to go up a full shoe size to accommodate the sock.
- CSA Omega – Electric shock resistant 18kVs
- CSA Z195-14 ‘Green Fir Tree’ chainsaw protection
- Chainsaw Cut Protection Class 3 (28m/sec chainsaw speed as per EN ISO 17249:2013) CSA Z195-14 / ASTM F2413-11 Grade 1 steel toe and plate.
- Natural rubber – Cotton canvas lining
- Rubber lace collar with reflective safety strip
- Slip-resistant nitrile sole
- High impact, abrasion, chemical, and oil-resistant
- Achilles tendon and metatarsus protection