This saddle features a back with two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes. These tubes help resist excess wear, and each loop will hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories. The saddle also features adjustable accessory batten seat straps that keep your batten seat properly positioned. The batten seat floats on the waist belt for easy positioning and comfort.
It also has dees made from forged aluminum with black anodized finish. This metal is extremely strong but is lighter than steel. The fixed position and angled side dee rings feature a two bar design for easy access — you can snap in with just one hand! Three additional dees are located on the bottom of the waist back for attachment of one of our ditty bag options or a first aid kit. Finally, the saddle has a loop for holding carabineers and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel-plated ring to keep tools handy.
- The 4" wide batten seat is reinforced with an aluminum bar covered in foam that provides extra support
- The 6" wide waist back is foam filled and lined with soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather
- Weighs approximately 6 lbs (medium size)
- Available in small, medium, large and extra large sizes
- Not intended for fall arrest