Exclusively designed and built to fit the female form, the Breatheflex womens pant is the latest addition to the line, bringing all features from the mens Breatheflex lineup.
Incorporating a multi-layered chainsaw shield system with Dyneema for ultimate protection, the Breatheflex range uses the lightest chainsaw stalling system available to promote all day long comfort.
The trousers outer shell are made from Climasphere breathable fabrics which are also highly abrasion and snag resistant. The six-way stretch feature makes for the most comfortable forestry chainsaw pants on the market.
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas: - Stronger build for longer lasting trousers
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg: - Resistant to abrasion
- Quality YKK zipper system on flies and all pockets: - Zipper system is designed to survive extensive heavy use
- Downward facing Pocket Zips: - Compatible with wearing a climbing harness
- Reinforced lining around ankle: - Reduces wear from boot lace hooks
- Hi Vis Reflective decals: - Improved roadside safety in low-light conditions
- Cargo and phone pockets have double fold over flap: - Keeps dirt and saw dust out
- Elasticated boot lace fastener: - Reduces sawdust ingress into the boot