TreeCREW - Clogger’s Most Affordable Line of Pro Chainsaw Protection
For tree crews. For those dirty, sappy tree takedowns. For anyone needing simple, no compromise chainsaw protection but still with the Clogger DNA.
We understand that chainsaw protection can be expensive and there are budgets to meet. TreeCREW is the answer. With no sacrifice being made on the comfort or safety features that many Clogger fans know and love, TreeCREW are a no compromise, affordable chainsaw pant. They feature Clogger’s unique, breakthrough Arrestex HP chainsaw protection providing better safety performance with less weight and bulk. This is then combined with great durability and flex performance resulting in maximum comfort and ease of movement as you go about your work day. Whether you are buying as an individual or buying for your crew, Clogger TreeCREW are the no nonsense Chainsaw Pants for every tree worker.
- Uses Clogger’s exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Arrestex HP includes ultra strong UHMWPE cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance.
- Waist to ankle coverage with extra coverage on the left side to allow for movement if a chainsaw strikes
- Front and 360 calf protection
Outer Construction and Design
- Outer fabric is constructed of a polyester/lycra blend.
- 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement with FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give. • Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort.
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points.
Tree Work Specific Detail
- 2 huge slant hip pockets that pull out to easily remove saw dust.
- 1 welted pocket on thigh ideal for cellphone or accessories - accessible while wearing a harness.
- Wide belt loops to fit up to a 2 inch belt.
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability.
- Opening at hems to remove debris.
Lightweight at just 2.3lb (Medium)
CANADA: Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to ASTM F3325-20 for Canada and exceeds the Worksafe BC standard as set out in their publication, OHS Section 8-21 (2).
USA: Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to ASTM F1897-20 for USA and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266.